Monday, December 01, 2008

Todays momentum plays

I started out today showing a trade in SKF and was going to leave it at that but it kept giving good signals all day so I continued to post. If you start at the first post of today and work backwards you'll see things unfold as the day does. There was never a time to panic and if you traded it too you I hope were able to see what I was seeing. Playing the momentum in the markets and stocks is surely an easier way to trade than filling your head with reams of information and opinions of others. Listening to the relaxing music at http://www.oemradio.org/ sets my brain up in the zone. Try it, you'll like it.

5 comments:

ez said...

nice to see you back posting i lke to know if u gonna do it next days so we will look to follow you, on w.s u stop to .....thanks its real helpfull ur calls

Scott said...

I like trading in my information vacuum here too much so I don't think I'll be back on WS. I'll post here when I think I have something relevant to say.

steveplace said...

Scott:

Dude, you need to give stocktwits a try. Since your blog posts are fast and short, you'd be a great fit over there. Lindzon and others are personally asking for you. Drop me a line and I'll explain.

steve.j.place at gmail

Scott said...

Steve,
Thanks for the invite. The twits site looks interesting but for now I think I'll stay playing my solo game here. Like I said to tradingez above, I like my information vacuum where I don't get distracted.

Blue said...

Wallstreak is too distracting when you're trying to be a focused trader. Nice trading on SKF Scott. Like Michael Jordan said, "I let the game come to me." Like him, you make it look easy. It can be when your mind is right.