Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Disciplined Trader

I believe that life is a journey that you should never stop trying to learn new things and make yourself a better person in all areas. In this game, what you think you know now is not so much when compared to how you'll feel about it in the future.
With that in mind I stumbled onto a site a while ago http://thedisciplinedtrader.com
run by Norman Hallett. I'm always on the lookout for information on the mental side of trading and so signed up for his 6 week course.
I was not disappointed by the content or volume of great material that I received. Normans teachings get to the very heart of the psychology required to become a consistently profitable trader. He tackles the common problems that most new and some experienced traders will face. The solutions offered and the techniques used to help you overcome drive right to the very heart of issues. The issues I write briefly about here are some of the same that Norman goes very indepth on. I wholeheartedly endorse his course if you feel lost, if you want to up your game or if your desire is to just keep learning.
His is the first trading link I have on my site and it is well worth signing up for.

No comments: